Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quest Grinding and WAR!

So Auro has been busy lately grinding quests. It's tough during the day (I had today off) because there are not many people on to join groups with. Auro is now level 39 and close to 40! I haven't had this much free time in a long while so the levels are coming fast! It will however slow down this week / weekend. I got NHL 08 of 360 and I love it. That game is pefect for when you need a something quick to satisfy your gaming needs.

I am also buying Warhammer Online tomorrow. I got the preorder and tried the headstart tonight. When I first tried the game over at a firends during open beta, I really just could not get into it. Tonight though was a different story. I had a great time in the game though I only got to level 5 or so. I will probably be playing Warhammer Online exclusivly through this weekend to give it a full tryout so I (probably) will not be in Middle Earth until sometime next week. I'll leave you with a screenshot of Bel and I in Evindem.



No comments: