Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some small updates...

Hello! Nothing to big has happened since my last post. I got to level 37 and have been quest grinding to gain that exp. Last night was a fun night of questing in Evendim with two kin mates Dalgard and Elsariel's alts. I have been a mostly solo player since coming back but I don't think that will be the case any longer. Questing with others, even if its just a solo quest, is much more fun. Not to mention everything gets done quicker.

As far as other games, NHL 09 came out this week and I'm going to have to pick it up sometime soon. I am a HUGE hockey fan (Boston Bruins season ticket holder) and loved the 08 release. Also Warhammer Online comes out next week and I will probably end up picking it up within the month to give it a try.

Thats pretty much it for now. I'm going to leave you with some screenshots I took. Mostly just scenery shots. This game looks great and I constantly find myself stopping to take some shots.




Returning to The Shire for a visit


Welcome to Evendim!


Hello!


Setting out on a quest


Action shot


Lake Evendim

No comments: