Monday, September 1, 2008

Book 3 Fun!

So last night I started up a book 3 group to finish chapters 4, 5, and 6. It was just a pickup group but the people were great and made it a fun experience. I find that people in LOTRO are generally much more helpful and friendly than in most other MMO's. Anyways, once we were finally all together, we finished the three quests quickly and easily. Everyone was in the low 30's in terms of level besides one level 48 hunter which made everything go super fast. Here are some screenshots of the quests:


On the way to Drukordh.


Fellowship heading over a bridge to Drukordh.


Drukordh Fight (Chapter 5)


Defence of Trestlebridge (Chapter 6)


Quest turn in at Halbarad



That is as far into Book 3 as I got. Now I need to make my journey to Rivendell to finish off book 3. I have never been there so I am really looking forward to that. In fact, I'm going to head into Middle Earth right now. I'll post again soon about my travels and about my awesome Kinship, I Alfrin Nost, that I was recently invited to. Take Care!

No comments: